'65% of the 1510 writers of Quebec have made less than 5000$ in their work for 2008' wrote Agnès Gaudet in Le journal de Montreal. I don't know about you but it seems that there are some who do it on purpose to discourage some of us. I find it striking how much those who love that we meet reality face to face push us to react.
The news feed is the utmost form of dogma that we give ourselves. Each day we still print local news. As if the situation of our neighbor touches us less. As if the profile of a given region constitute a mobile how to act! Justly, the title of the article is 'To know success, one must break through in the foreign land'. I agree that first, we must be understood by the other. Not necessarily to express ourselves in another language because there is translation. However, it comes back to the writer to find out how to break through in the foreign land because the investigation has not try to tell us.
I believe that a writer is happy to write; he is impatient. I explain myself: he does not have to wait for a superior to express his creativity. Someone who is patient always waits for the diagnosis of doctors to be within the laws of society. The doctor tries to take, in an objective and realistic way, the state of a person. This person, the patient, must react to the doctor's diagnosis: take medicine or follow his instructions.
The journalists, news observers, try to trace the contour of their readers, who read because they wait for the opinion that results from the radars and other body measuring instruments of the critical mass from witch they are part of. Even if those apparatus are much scientific and trustworthy, we leave no room for miracles and providence - to the traditional legends and the hero that have engraved our time.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire